Thursday, December 24, 2020

If you agree

 The thing to do is this:  Please.

Share it with somebody.

I feel as if I'm disappearing...  

I think I have something worth saying.  How do I know?  Only if someone hears.  

Is anything real if the internet doesn't "record it"?   HA!  I guess that "government by twitter" is a thing?

Oh, boy;  now there's a question about what is real (not to mention, what is "true").  

But it's starting to look like I'm wrong.  

Nobody knows.  Nobody really cares.  Not enough people care enough to make a difference.  Those who translate Twitter rants into policy, well what comes next?  

Trump farted!  That's a policy statement!

TRUTH is WHAT you say it is,

If you say it loud enough.

I have a very quiet voice.  Who has the megaphone?   Ah! difficult question!

Why can't life be easy?   There are a few more of these "simple questions" 

Please, stay in the effort to communicate.    And try to do your part.


No comments:

Post a Comment