Thursday, December 24, 2020

An open letter to my "representative" Ben Cline, 5th district of Virginia, US House

 

As one of your constituents, I agree exactly with the statements made by another of your constituents, Mr. Pruett of Harrisonburg, VA.   He has said it better that I ever could have:

       "By your participation in undermining 'the sanctity of our vote', you have lost all                              legitimacy to represent either Virginians or Americans."


I too, ask that you apologize to your constituents and the nation and to resign.

If the votes by people in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin are to be abnegated by you ( from your position of zero standing and even less evidence for suspicion where of ), then by your own logic, all the votes by Virginians for you (or any other candidate) should be expunged as well;     because I say so.  

Feel free to debate my logic in this conclusion.  I've emailed you (and your staff) and requested a response.

So far:   CRICKETS


No comments:

Post a Comment