Thursday, March 29, 2018

Vote with your wallet Number Three: Ingraham Addition

This form can be copied pasted and modified to express your disgust, and plans to act on same, for any spokesperson who is making money while being a jerk:

Dear Sirs or Madam: (Add the company of your choice) 

It has often occurred to me that many people in the media have been given a platform. They abuse this honor in order to say outrageous things just to stir things up and get attention (and therefore exposure), even though many of these things are demonstrably false, or slanderous, or just plain mean and hurtful.  Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle )
, Roseanne, and many others do this, even repeating lies that they know to be damaging to innocent people.  They even get paid an obscene amount of money for doing so.

All that money ultimately comes from me, but only IF I choose to support the sponsors of the platforms.  Maybe I can do something about that.

So now, when I read about these people making ridiculously inciteful (not to be confused with insightful) pronouncements; I plan to make a list of sponsors so that I won't make the mistake of ever patronizing any of their products. 

    You Mr. Advertiser/Sponsor are on that list.

I am sharing these observations and the information I have recorded, with as many people as I can; as often as I can.   I am encouraging others to follow my example; in any case, YOU are not getting any of my money, ever. 


Sincerely, 


(Your name; feel free to copy any part, print and send to your favorite. A hand written name after "Sirs:" and a note added after "Sincerely," adds weight to any communication. P.S. Snail mail is probably the most effective, I signed my letters, you should too.  You can make multiple copies of this for multiple sponsors). 

The following are the sponsors:  Here's where you prove that you are serious.  You list the sponsors of the offending jerk's program.

2 comments:

  1. Share on Twitter (I quit Facebook): Boycott her sponsors; tell her sponsors and tell them why. https://somelightsomeserious.blogspot.com/2018/03/vote-with-your-wallet-number-three.html … #Votewithyourwallet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingraham, Hannity, Limbaugh, Lauren, nobody said that we have to pay Rupert Murdoch to fuck over America.

    ReplyDelete