Thursday, July 11, 2024

Why is the economy so bad for the little guys?

I am the CEO of a washing machine factory. We made a lot of money last year and as the brilliant “architect” of our success, I took about 40% of the profit as my salary and bonuses… As a very good leader of our financial balance among where our money is spent, earned, and “trusted to us” by investors, I presided over 70% of the remaining profits being remanded to those investors. We of course, had business expenses… you know, materials and such… But I guess the lawyers took their share too… somewhere in the CFO’s report. Who cares? Anyway, after that money was gone, as a good businessman, I reinvested 5% of our net profits back into the business. So do the math. What was left: 10 % ? I don't know; numbers are hard. Of this I gave a 0.02% raise to my labor staff… leaving me an extra “bonus” of 23.05% of the original total for myself and the investors who I like the best (and the Congressmen who regulate my business). I can’t understand why the economy is so bad and why my employees can’t afford to buy our washing machines. It just has to be Biden’s fault. I just heard from my good friend… he owns a microwave cooker factory…… I just remembered! He has a brother who owns a diaper factory...

No comments:

Post a Comment