Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Why I don’t rant about trump anymore

I expect (and hope) that most, if not all of the people who read this blog, already have the opinion of trump that I have. He’s a stupid, ignorant, narcissist, and clinically insane. Those who still support him are akin to flat Earthers. Flat Earthers have all seen the moon go through its phases; crescent, first quarter, gibbous, and full. These people have also seen numerous toy balls in many different conditions of oblique light. If they asked me to PROVE that I have fingers (I only have nine, but that’s another story) I would hold them up and wiggle them before their eyes. They would probably say that my fingers are fake. I wouldn’t try that more than once. I have already written too many times about trump, it’s not my job to discover fire or invent the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment