Sunday, May 28, 2017

Vote with your wallet Number Two: Hannity Addition

Dear Sirs: (Add the company of your choice) May 28, 2017

It has often occurred to me that many people in the media have been given a platform. They abuse this honor in order to say outrageous things just to stir things up and get attention (and therefore exposure), even though many of these things are demonstrably false, or slanderous, or just plain mean and hurtful.  Sean Hannity does this, even repeating lies that he knows to be damaging to innocent people.  He even gets paid an obscene amount of money for doing it.  Money that ultimately comes from you.  Maybe this pleases you.

So, when I read about Hannity making another of his ridiculously inciteful (not to be confused with insightful) pronouncements; I thought that I'd make a list of his sponsors so that I wouldn't make the mistake of ever patronizing any of their products. 

    You Mr. Advertiser/Sponsor are on that list.

I am sharing these observations and the information I have recorded with as many people as I can; as often as I can.   I am encouraging others to follow my lead; in any case, you are not getting any of my money, ever. 


Sincerely, (Your name; feel free to copy any part, print and send to your favorite. A hand written name after "Sirs:" and a note added after "Sincerely," adds weight to any communication. P.S. Snail mail is probably the most effective, I signed my letters, you should too.) 

The following are the sponsors of the Hannity program:

Australian Dream,  Bayer,  Beaches,  CA Technologies,  ClearChoice
DirecTV,  Entyvio,  Gillette,  GlaxoSmithKline
HomeAdvisor,  Hometogo.com,  Lending Tree
Liberty Mutual,  Match.com,  Mitsubishi
My Pillow,  NutriSystem,  P&G
PC Matic,  Pfizer,  Progressive,  Publishers Clearing House
Sandals,  Southern New Hampshire University
USAA,  Viking Cruises,  Visiting Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment